Friday, July 8, 2011

We are still alive...been very BUSY!!!!

Hi, we have been SO busy! We are getting ready go to Bill Rice Ranch camp tomorrow for a week, please pray for us as we travel thru the night and for the kids to get saved if they are not. I can't wait to see my sisters, Deborah and Rebekah! :) CJ just finished his classes online today for the National Guard - woohoo!!! Now his commission board is July 25th :) I go to FL July 27th for the weekend...I'll in a friend's wedding. C.J. did a whole garden of vegetables, flowers and pumpkin...we are already eating the vegetables from there...will post pictures when I have time. I have been busy babysit, clean house, take care of C.J. and Pop, still working for Pampered Chef, getting ready for V.B.S the first week in August and helping out at the church. We both need a vacation! :) Hope you all are doing well. Take care and have a great summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment