Saturday, November 6, 2010

C.J.'s breakfast =)


This morning at 5:30 am, Sarah and I went to pick up my brother (he sold his truck and needed a lift to weekend duty). Well, he kindly offered me a cup of coffee, which I must say was very good. After we dropped of my brother, Sarah and I returned home and went back to bed. Later that day as I was getting ready to go to the church I asked my wonderful wife to heat up the rest of my coffee from the morning...I was really looking foward to it (Art makes a good cup 'o joe). Well, just before I was ready to leave, I openned the microwave to what you see in the picture. The mug is actually my mother's....sorry Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Oops! Looks like you know what to get your mom for christmas. :-)

    See you in a few weeks!!

    Love,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete